I duly accept that my personal data in the following extent: name, surname, date of birth, permanent address and correspondence address, contact details (telephone, e-mail), information about my education and professional career, and in addition to the information above all information included in my curriculum vitae which I myself have provided as the applicant during recruitment procedure to the working position in Global IT Center, s. r. o., company seated at Škrobárenská 511/3, Trnitá, 617 00 Brno, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by Regional Court in Brno (Krajský soud v Brně), Section C, Number 99611, ID No. (IČO): 060 25 811, will be processed and used by above mentioned company as the controller of the personal data (hereinafter „controller“) for the purpose of above mentioned recruitment procedure. 
Where no employment contract is concluded after recruitment procedure being closed I agree and accept that my personal data will be contained in the internal database of the controller for 3 years. I am aware that the purpose of recording my personal data during this period of time is a possibility to give me another job offer or invitation to attend next recruitment for different or similar working position which could be published either by the controller or by another company belonging to the HeidelbergCement Group, and I agree as well with the transfer of my personal data to be processed to such companies.
Simultaneously I give my consent to the processing of personal data mentioned above for the situation when the controller receives an offer from a recruitment agency to mediate myself as a suitable candidate for a work at the controller. In that case the controller is entitled to inform the recruitment agency concerned, that they already have my personal data in their possession.
I, the undersigned, certify herewith that the controller has informed me of following facts, i. e. that:
- I am not obliged to provide the controller with any information with respect to myself neither give my consent to the processing of this data and I am entitled to refuse to give such consent; if I provide my personal data to the controller, I do it on a totally voluntary basis,
- the extent of processing my personal data specified above is necessary to fulfil intended purpose (particular recruitment procedure and storage of my personal data at internal database of potential candidates for various working positions); for another purposes my personal data will not be processed by the controller, while the controller guarantees that they will not transmit any of my personal data to the third parties, i. e. to another recipients except of HeidelbergCement Group,
- once ended the recruitment procedure my personal documents which I have requested will be returned to me and will be sent to the address referred above,
- after the expiry of the period for which my consent to the processing of my personal data was given my personal data will be deleted and all paper documents will be duly shredded,
- my personal data will be processed by authorized employees of the controller who could use automated means of processing, as well as manual processing; the data could be stored on paper means or electronically using necessary security tools for the storage,
- I have the right to partially or fully withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data at any time; such withdrawal of the consent has to be done in written form,
- I am entitled to ask the controller to transmit my personal data which are subject to automated processing to another controller,
- I have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not the data concerning myself are being processed; I may exercise this right even after the expiry of the period for which my consent to the processing of my personal data was given,
- I have the right to the access to my personal data; on my request the controller is obliged to provide me any information relating to processing my personal data in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form within one month of receipt of the request; the information provided shall include all the purposes of the processing of my personal data, the extent of the processing and all categories of this data, if appropriate; the information provided shall include the most complex information available concerning the source of information and the nature of automated processing regarding to its use,
- if I discover or only consider that my personal data are processed contrary to my right to privacy, I am entitled to ask the controller for explanation as well as elimination of possible adverse effects concerning my person,
- if it transpires that my personal data are processed inaccurately or incompletely I am entitled to ask the controller to make correction of the data or supplement them, if appropriate,
- if I contest the accuracy of my personal data, I am entitled to ask the controller to restrict the processing of this data temporarily until they are able to verify them,
- if it transpires that my personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes and the processing includes profiling the data I am entitled to object such processing at any time and the controller is obliged to cease such processing,
- the controller is obliged to delete my personal data if I exercise my right to object to the means of processing them or further processing this data at all,
- if it transpires that my personal data are processed unlawfully, instead of deleting them I am entitled to ask only the restriction of their use at my sole discretion.
 I am also aware that the data which are excessive to the intended purpose (as for example information concerning wage or salary obtained from previous or current employer) or information which doesn´t have any direct link with the recruitment procedure, as the information about my marital status (if I have some children or if I plan to have a family), health, sexual orientation, religion (belief) or political opinion company as an employer is not entitled by law to ask [see Article 12 (2) Employment Act Nr. 435/2004, as amended]; if I have provided such information to the potential employer (or I will do in the future), it was (would be) my own decision made voluntarily and based on my own discretion.
 I. e. by the company in which the company Českomoravský cement, a. s., seated at Mokrá 359, 664 04 Mokrá-Horákov, ID No. (IČO): 262 09 578 holds directly or indirectly the ownership participation.
 This right is applicable the earliest possible date 25 th May 2018 when regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) will come into a force and may be invoked after that date in the future without any limitation.
 That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.