Meet our team
On our journey towards fully digital processes we are looking for a new team member to join the functional team of our new global HR platform (Workday cloud solution) and help our internal customers (over 48 countries) in making best use of this.
• Provide support / Answer queries as 3rd line helpdesk from internal customers (country power users) such as:
o Creation of new organisations
o Knowledge transfer
o Enhancement requests
o Any issues in the functionality (business process, security roles, organisations)
o Communicate/ Share functionality and tips & tricks through internal Workday Hub
• Provide internal customers with necessary information/documentation to use Workday (onboarding new countries/business as well as current) and if necessary, creating new material
• Quality assurance, monitoring and improvement of implemented processes:
o Align with functional team on Enhancement requests in Workday configuration
o Understanding the implications of the requests & possible workarounds
o Keep in mind Group’s strategy
o Research in Workday Community
• Carry out mass uploads (prepare templates for countries to complete, verify received data, feedback to countries)
• Perform testing activities to verify processes/ desired outcome
• Keep track of the decisions to ensure continuity
• Identify Enhancement items for future roadmap
o Align with functional team on priorities & requirements
• Ensure smooth transition following bi-annual Workday Releases:
o Review new functionalities and their impact on current set-up
o Create test scenarios & carry out testing
o Communicate changes to internal customers
You are an ideal candidate if you have :
• University degree in a business or technical field (or comparable qualification / experiences)
• Good understanding of at least one HCM SaaS/ Cloud Solution, preferably Workday
• Ability to learn new technologies and technical skills quickly
• High analytical, communicative and organizational skills
• Structured and target-oriented working style, assertiveness with clear focus on rapid implementation
• Willingness to participate in roll-out projects worldwide, to travel and to regularly provide support to end-users
• Ability to work in an international team with emphasis on service orientation
• Fluency in English
What we offer
What’s going to happen next
You apply to this job advert. Our recruiter will contact you within a week. If there is interest on both sides, we will arrange meeting online or face2face in Brno office with the hiring manager. Based on our mutual satisfaction we would welcome you on board.
Meet our team On our journey towards fully digital processes we are looking for a new team member to support the integration of our new global HR platform (Workday cloud solution) with our local HR payroll systems and help our internal customers in making best use of this.
Meet our team We are a group of professionals experienced in application management, who take care of the laboratory system Siemens Opcenter Application Manager. Opcenter Application Manager will be used in our plants in Sub-Saharan African countries. We will be participating on enrolling this application as well as maintaining and ensuring the application meets the requirements of our customers in Africa.
Meet our team!Join the 4-member French team at Heidelberg Materials Digital Hub Brno pouring their hearts and souls into the 1st level IT support for all internal clients of one of the world's largest building materials companies. Do not miss on the chance of becoming a valuable part of this big family, seize the job opportunity, show off your skills and start growing into an experienced IT professional. Besides great opportunity to start your career in IT we are offering also joining bonus of 34 000 CZK.
Our team consists of 4 Service Desk teams delivering support services to Heidelberg Materials Group in 5 European countries. All the teams are multinational with wide range of language knowledge and work background.We take pride in delivering excellent services to our internal customers as well as building long term relationship with them and our business partners across EMEA countries.